Ultra-small (module 44 *18) integration, strong versatility
Two-wire 4-20mA DC output. Long transmission distance, strong anti-interference ability.
Cold end, temperature drift and non-linear automatic compensation.
The measurement accuracy is high and the long-term stability is good.
Temperature module adopts epoxy resin casting process inside, which is suitable for use in all kinds of harsh and dangerous places.
Integrated design, simple and reasonable structure, can directly replace the ordinary assembly thermocouple, thermal resistance.
Mechanical protection IP65.
Using thermocouple temperature change can avoid compensating conductor and reduce cost.
LCD, digital tube, pointer and other indicators are convenient for on-site timely monitoring.
The transmitter and field display instrument can be installed separately (in isolation) when the ambient temperature is higher than 70 C. If conditions do not permit, the method of extending the length of the protective tube can be used to achieve the purpose of protecting the temperature transmitter.
Explosion-proof grade: dIIBT4, dIIBT5. CT4.CT6
Protection Level: IP54, IP65
It can be integrated with thermocouples and thermal resistors to form an on-site installation structure. It can also be used as a functional module in testing equipment and instrument panel.
Category SBW Modular Temperature Change SBW Integrated Temperature Change
Accuracy 0.2% F.S 0.5% F.S
Input thermocouples: B, S, T, K, J
Thermal resistance: Pt100, Pt10, Cu100, Cu50
Output 2-wire 4-20 mA DC or 3-wire 4-20 mA DC
Use temperature - 25 - 85 C (0 - 60 C for integrated LCD header)
Temperature effect <0.05%/C
Humidity 5-95% RH
On-site display without 3 1/2 LED 3 1/2 LCD 0-100% equal scale
Numerous digits display accuracy: 0.5 level pointer type: 2.0 level
Load capacity < 600_ (rated load 250_)
Contour size 44 *1870 *100 (repeater)
1) Integrative temperature transmitter can communicate with host computer through HART modem or remote information management, configuration, variable monitoring, calibration and maintenance functions with handheld and PC.
2) The integrated temperature transmitter can adjust the display direction of the transmitter according to the user's actual needs, and display the medium temperature measured by the transmitter, the change of sensor value, output current and percentage examples;
3) The integrated temperature transmitter adopts silicone rubber or epoxy resin sealing structure, so it is shock-resistant, moisture-resistant and suitable for installation and use in harsh field environment.
4) Installed in the junction box of thermocouple and thermal resistor, the output signals of 4-20 mA and 0-10 mA are directly output. This not only saves the expensive compensation wire cost, but also improves the anti-interference ability of the signal in the process of long-distance transmission.
5) The thermocouple transmitter has the function of automatic temperature compensation at the cold end.
6) High precision, low power consumption, wide temperature range, stable and reliable operation;
7) It can be used in a wide range of applications. It can be integrated with thermocouples and thermal resistors to form an on-site installation structure. It can also be used as a functional module in testing equipment and instrument panel.
Please leave a message for us and we will reply in the first time